Property Managers and Condo Associations
Specialists in representing claims on behalf of condominium associations.
Condominium associations carry insurance against fire, water damage from roof leaks, burst pipes, weather events, and other types of perils. But don’t be fooled into thinking that you can just snap your fingers and your insurance company will be at your door writing a check. Unless the directors are thoroughly familiar with a policy’s complex guidelines and time-sensitive procedures, the association risks recovering less than it should, and sometimes not enough to make the needed repairs.
Texas condominium associations trust NEC Claims to represent their interests by:
- Reviewing your insurance policies
- Advising officers of significant gaps or overlaps in coverage
- Documenting your claims
- Making sure to meet deadlines in your policy
- Negotiating the maximum settlement
- Maintaining 24-hour-a-day communication on claim status
In addition to assisting with new claims, we can also re-open past claims up to five years old that have not been satisfactorily resolved. Our experienced professionals are ready to advise and assist you.